Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow

Okay. So ever since I started packing/moving last thursday, I have felt so incredibly exhausted. I'm just constantly tired and dead on my feet and sleeping a lot. I moved for 8 hours friday, then Saturday I went to the Renassaince faire with friends. It was a lot of fun, but it was also on my feet in the sun for another 8 hours. On sunday, I helped Lauren move for 4-5 hours. And yesterday, I started both work and school.

Basically, I'm just moving and on my feet nonstop ever since thursday and I feel drained. So I haven't done much. Including write on here.

So, yeah.

Oh. I got some new computer things cus...Sales. And...I wanted to. So I now have 12 GBs of ram. ((excessive and pointless? maybe a bit. But i feel powerful)) and a secondary 2 TB harddrive.....I haven't actually put anything on it yet, as I'm still a bit worried some of my current harddrive has a virus, so I'm trying to run scans and find it...or prove it isn't there. hah.
I like this pic of me. haha.

The Ren. Faire was a lot of fun, go to go with my Star Wars friends, who also helped me dress appropriately. I always enjoy my time with them.
And now I want to get a good period costume...with leather. I like leather.

No comments: