Monday, May 9, 2011

Do you see this hat?

So, just beat Crysis. Pretty good game...glitchy though. Maybe its just cus I got it through steam?

The graphics are obviously great, but....I just kept dying randomly....for example....when I'd walk into a tank. Instantly kills me. apparently, I can soak up bullets like a sponge, but any moving object is lethal. Like that locker that I pushed when I had super strength. It fell on me. and killed me. Even though I could hurl it 60 feet, if I tip it over on me, I'm a goner.

The big kicker was the last boss...who might I say was insanely difficult and tedious....I never actually beat it. On my 17th (yeah i was keeping track) try, the game loaded my last check point and all the sudden i start hearing "that did it, its going down" and "Defeat the war ship blah blah blah complete'. So....I glitched into beating the game. A cheap victory, but i was getting sick of running around trying to dodge freeze rays while collecting rocket launchers.

I'm kinda excited for my job to start...for one, it means a new place to live that'll hopefully be a tad bit roomier than my current accomadations. Second, Money. yay. Third, I need something to do.

I'm thinking I'm still going to take my two summer classes....really worried about my grades from this last semester. Dunno how my scholarship will fare....so here's hoping.

No comments: